Wednesday, January 14, 2009

after so long....

its been a while since i blog.. coz im lazy... 

but anws, had teacher's meeting jus now, and thank God, everything went on well.. had lots of issues discussed.. which makes our meeting more effective.. den last time of coz..

had my Financial Management test yesterday.. i jus dun have enuf time to write a better answer.. i have 10 minutes left for my part 2 and 3 of my essay.. so, jus crap out the most important point and dats it.. hope i can pass.. 

bout my CRTP assignment, not much progress.. had the idea of wat to put in.. but, seems hard to put it down on paper(in MS Word i mean).. need more ideas on wat to write... its tough.. really tough.. i thot audit was tough, but man... dis is worst.. but dun get me started on AIC.. dats 100 times harder than CRTP.. haiz.. wat a course im taking.. 

need to sleep more i guess.. hahahahaha

No comments: