Tuesday, March 31, 2009

wat a long break....

haven been writing for a while... due to the late night shows and mamak session with my classmate.. lol.. 

is going to be April in 4 hrs time.. and in May, my finals is starting, and there will i be looking for job after dat.. come to think of it, is fast.. this 3 years has passed so quickly dat i began to miss my time in college/uni... 

but anyhow, i have to move on.. well.. some of my frens dun wanna start work so soon, they wanna continue study masters or professional paper.. wat can i do?? work is the only option for me at the current moment.. will somehow try to study part-time for my ACCA.. den, we will see how God leads me...

I felt God's presence and comfort from yesterday till 2day.. the lesson from bsf, and some of the shocking statement made by my lecturer, make me realize that God listens to my prayers.. and He answers them according to His timing.. 

Thank u God....

No comments: