Sunday, August 2, 2009

walk to the shop

jus now, i need to get some stuff from the shop near my hse, my old and faithful G2 refil.. thot of driving there (yes, im lazy), but after some nagging from my parents, i've decided to walk...

sometimes, having a quiet walk by ur own is refreshing.. i got to reflect back on stuff dat i did, dat i think when im in my room.. locking myself in my room will somehow makes me think too much, make myself stress out for ntg... and doesen have time to reflect.. im jus so occupied or thinking into one extreme and make myself tense (dun care bout my england, its powerful)..

while walking, i began to feel relax, askin
g God to lead me, to guide me.. i have been stress over stuff, which God has already given the answers previously.. i was too caught up with it and somehow, i jus forget bout the answers.. i was too caught up thinking bout my 1st day at work 2molo, am i ready, am i seriously ready for the working outside? for the past 23 years, i have not really work full time in a sense.. i onli have been "studying", having fun, stay up late at night for yum cha or watch HK series.. 2molo will be a different thing.. im jus worried and stress.. maybe some of u does not understand wat im going through right now.. coz i have my thoughts all moving all around..

but while walking, i felt God's peace in me.. i rmb his answers, i rmb His promises.. It says, "I can do all things in Christ who strengthen me".. the emphasis is in ALL THINGS in CHRIST.. and yes, i will claim dat promise.. and i also felt God's presense walking with me.. comforting my stress out soul..

we always say "leave everything to God".. but is easy said den done.. can we really leave all our problems to God, and surrender all to Him? somehow i find it difficult.. coz, those problems keep coming back to me, and i will keep questioning Him.. but during the walk, i really for once, surrender all to Him.. knowing dat God has already promise me a hope and a future..

im a person who always wants an answer/know the future kind of thing.. but as while i walk, i realize dat if i know the future, who am i going to be, or which girl am i going to get, how many kids, or am i going to play in a super mega big Rally, which held in Bukit Jalil or Dataran Merdeka.. im so going to lose out alot in my life... sometimes, not knowing the future gives us push to do things, to work hard, to really find out.. if we know the future, we will lose all these erm, i would say, colour of life.. we will not no wat is ups and wat is downs.. and how can we pull ourselves up from the down..

2molo will be a new beginning for me, a new chapter in my life (working life of coz)... i do not noe bout 2molo, but i know who holds my hand..

No comments: