Wednesday, December 9, 2009

almost a month... i think

im currently on my study leave, for my paper next monday on Professional Accountant.. well.. haven really start studying.. well, this is due to stuff dat is going around my mind since monday.. i could not concentrate on to things im studying.. and, kept thinking on stuff, which does not add value at all.. well.. kinda pissed with myself.. haha..

christmas party is near, exams is near... christmas service is near, and watchnight is near.. i have no idea on anything atm.. i've been trying to let go of stuff which i shudden be bothering about.. and really focus on stuff dat i shud.. but, it seems to me dat it is not working at all..

not being emo.. but, not really happy with myself at all.. oversensitive maybe, or overreacting.. but watever it is, it is not good...

well.. the motivation to study is not there anymore.. hope there is another motivation coming up... hahaha...

on a lighter note, im off to butterworth next week for work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is an amusing phrase