Saturday, February 7, 2009

finally.. round 1 done..

got back my draft for my Accounting in Context assignment.. thank God, i did ok.. i mean the feedback was not bad.. at least i din make any serious mistakes.. my writings on the relevance and reliability of the info sources are ok.. and some good.. hahaha.. well, really thank God for the ideas.. 

feb to april, i will be very very busy.. yes.. real busy.. Bsf is starting next week.. the following, not the coming one.. i have my Strategic Management deal 26 of Feb.. den my AIC due on 10 March.. going to Vietnam on the 14 to 17 of March.. that following saturday itself i will be going to Ipoh with the teens.. In April, in preparation for my finals in May, i will have lots of practices...

1) Good Friday service in church
2) Easter Sunday in church
3) Teens Club Evangelistic Meeting
4) Assunta Rally

really heavy eh... hahaha.. i din noe why i agree upon so many things.. but somehow, is a kind of enjoyment able to play for God... seeing ppl coming into God's presence... and getting to know Him better.. i know i will be very very tired.. seriously, most of the nights i will wont be at home studying for sure.. hahaha.. but, i really hope this will be a good training for me to organise my time properly...

well.. most likely i got to prepare lessons for 2molo bible study.. i dun plan to start a solid one yet.. maybe some games.. but, cant think of any games.....

No comments: