Wednesday, February 11, 2009

life without an acoustic....

well, for quite some time, my acoustic guitar has spoiled.. well, the tuner knob has failed... so, i cant tune my guitar, and now i cant play it...

Is quite hard for a musician to live a life without playing his or her instrument.. and is the same for me.. i somehow felt, i cant choose the songs for my coming worship leading this sunday.. 

If i were to worship lead, i will take my guitar, and start playing a few songs, and somehow, songs will come to me.. well, it is because of God who led me to those songs.. when my songs are ready, i will have different arrangement and to come out with the flow of the worship.. i will imagine myself worship leading with my guitar, thinking of the dynamics, the transitions of songs and all..

but now, everything seems so impossible.. i cant seems to think of wats the flow of my worship this sunday.. and all... haiz.. sad sad sad....

i jus hope i can choose the songs asap.. so to inform my musicians.. and seriously, i have not worship led for a very long time.. the last time is in May.. and dats all i think.. hahahaha..

1 comment:

of raging hormones pimply skin said...

how did Sunday go for you Joker?
Wat strikes me is the sincerity of your heart in wanting to worship God, with or without the guitar. It's the heart that counts right? Sojourn on brother!