Thursday, October 29, 2009

thank u dad and mum..

as i was waiting for my dad to fetch me from the lrt station, i saw a scence which reminds me of parental love, if theres such phrase.. a father, drench in the rain, riding his motorbike, waiting for his son.. well.. for most ppl, its just a normal scene where a dad fetches his son back.. but while drench in the rain, without any complaints or watsover.. its cool..

kinda reminds me dat i have become wat i am 2day, the good things of coz, is from my parents.. and im really grateful to have a wonderful parents... if its wasn't for dem, i will not know anything about God... Since young, they really taught me to put my trust in God, by leading through examples.. My parents are teachers at 1st, den lecturers in college.. and they mana
ge to support me and my sis until we are graduated from university.. not to mentioned overseas holiday in between years.. European nation, Russia, India.. Its is by putting their trust in God, by giving offering every month, and believing dat God will provide our needs.. dats the thing i caught from them.. we are not super rich, we dun have big cars like wat my client's have.. but, by God's grace, and their savings since the beginning.. I am who I am 2day.. a graduate...

besides providing financial needs, they too, are my teachers.. besides teaching me during my secondary days, they taught me valuable lessons in life.. and srsly, it really helps during my interview and now while im working.. i rmb my dad will teaching me maths related subjects, beside accounts, and my mum will teac
h me chemistry.. well.. i din really do well for my chem coz i have no interest at all, but at least my maths are good to go.. and they are the ones who instill the love for playing musical instrument now.. i will not have learn how to play the piano if they din pay for a teacher to teach me how to play piano.. and go for guitar lessons..

of coz, they too, will listen to my stories in work.. be it funny, discouraging, or sad, they will listen to my daily experience... and not forgetting.. my dad will fetch me to the lrt station, fetching me back, fetch me to night class, and from night class.. the best feeling is dat, my dad and mum will wait in the car for me after my class.. and of coz asking me hows my day and all..

well.. Thank you God for providing me a wonderful parents.. oh.. and not forgetting my mum dat she cooks dinner whenever she can.. although she is very very tired from work.. having a nice meal after work is such a blessings...













thank u, daddy and mummy....

No comments: