Sunday, October 4, 2009

tough times

something is struggling in me.. today's morning worship is meaningful.. began to tear when i sang the song "father me".. when it came to the song deeper in love, i was trying really hard to control my tears from dropping.. din noe why.. after thinking thru wat has happen during the past week, wat is going on between that person and me.. I somehow thinks dat that person knew "things" are gonna happen.. but was trying to assure me dat dat person is gonna be alright.. was kinda blur.. until things happen.. i began to understand... i really din noe how to react when i heard bout it.. was kinda shock/sad/worried...

as i began to think of these incidents.. i cant stop myself but worrying.. future seems uncertain now.. and din noe wat am i suppose to do at the moment beside praying.. putting my total dependence on God dat everything will work out fine in His time, His plan, and His will..

was disturb by the news.. all the bad news that im aware off.. dat person gone thru the 1st, the 2nd, and now, theres gonna be a third one soon.. "Lord, pls protect ...."

im leaving everything into God's hands.. as i look onto the sky jus now as i sent my sis off to the airport.. the blue clear sky, and the clouds, reminds me dat He will protect.. He will be with ....

I jus pray everything will be fine... im restless, i cant concentrate.. and im worried..

ingatz..

No comments: