Wednesday, January 30, 2008

useless me...

i really dunno wat happen today.. everything din go on well 2day.. im confuse on most of the stuff.. now i really doubt whether am i really suitable to take up chen wee's postition.. is really not easy.. i cant seems to do the job dat is required of me.. i felt useless 2day as i was driving back home from church jus now..

practice is not good.. dunno izzit bcoz of me or wat.. i cant seems to enjoy playing like how i used to.. my mind is stuck as i cant think of anything.. i really felt i cant do anything right at all.. somehow.. i jjus thot of jus dun care.. but.. i really cant..

im jus so feeling shitty now.. i got lots of assignments to do.. church stuff.. have to get the ppl and all.. i really pray dat i wont screwed up everything.. i cant afford to do dat.. but seriously.. i cant find anyone to share my problems wif.. it kinda sux actually.. no friends to be around.. haha.. weird.....

tired.. but have to finish up my assignments.. i wish..

1 comment:

Jon Woo said...

la,never tell us your problem also..haha.how to help?