Tuesday, January 1, 2008

sad

jus came back from church... it was the saddest new year in my life.. it does not feel like new year.. and i listened to stuff i shud not noe.. argh.. is jus hard to accept..

my wish for last year.. was no more... dis year wish?? i really dunno.. i dunno shud i continue my wait, or shud i jus leave???

Tired of me?? Tired of everything??.. God, pls take off every feelings of me to her... im dead in her life... i jus wanna be ok in everything.. i cant concentrate in everything i do coz my heart is too divided.. i jus want a plain and simple life... i dun wan to be too complicated in everything.. a simple guy, wif a simple gurl, wif a simple relationship... dats my wish.. i think..

dun wanna tok much.. is last year..

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

everything starts from the heart.
Seek God first and His righteousness, and all things shall be given unto you.

shalom