Sunday, June 8, 2008

exhausted!!!

feeling extremely tired and exhausted.. the fact that i onli slept for 3 hrs really makes it worst.. haha.. i off my com at 3am.. lying on my bed.. turning here and there.. check my hp, is 4am.. well.. den turn here and there again, forcing myself to sleep... takes me one hour to really sleep.. which is at 5am... dream bout something trilling.. is me being a detective, wif a pretty girl sidekick, trying our best to stop a murder case to happen.. well.. it is to do wif time-machine kind of thing, and gundam robots.. haha.. i really dunno how to explain.. and within that 3 hrs, i woke up at 8am, someone's scream woke me up.. that was when the murder happens.. and seriously, it was maggie who scream in my dream.. ahahha.. sorry.. but dats the truth.. lol...

woke up, feeling extremely dizzy.. coz not enuf of sleep, go out marketing wif my parents.. din noe they were going marketing, jus follow into the car the knew bout it.. if not, i will not follow... haha.. go ss2 there... after marketing.. go makan bak kut teh.. which is quite sucky... den went back... around 12 something, went to pick up Luke and go HGC to have lunch wif those ppl.. yea.. ps ryan and the gang... so get to chat wif them, updates and updates.. and Ya.. i noe where im going to serve when i start back my course.. HGC started a campus ministry in ss15.. yes.. i will go and help up and serve there.. is my hope to serve under ps ryan again.. coz he really encourage me and really taught me alot of christian principles.. which really guided me until 2day...

anw.. after lunch, drop luke at kelana jaya lrt station, head on to giant to get drinks for the bbq.. reach home around 3 something.. well, thought of catching a quick nap, but my parents keep asking me to do dis and stuff, so cant sleep.. hahaha... so get ready, go pick rey and eu wei up, met up wif hoc mun near his hse there coz he dunno how to go mang eng's place.. so drive lo.. all the way............

well, the food was nice.. too much for me.. really full after makaning most of the stuff.. den we go play the dance dance revolution thingy... haha.. boon was so funny... haha.. well.. i hope is on you tube.. muahahaha... and yang too...

den chat a while.. den drive back......

really really tiring day...... and 2molo is church... no wait.. i mean 2day.. haiz... and somemore got tc student council meeting... haiz........!!!!

No comments: