Friday, July 11, 2008

hanging post..

is been awhile since i posted anything.. well.. is bcoz after work, i will be so damm tired and cant think of anything to write.. well.. seriously, sometimes work gets boring, and when it becomes boring, things start to pile up for me.. haha.. anw, wonder why i will be writing this on a friday afternoon.. and u all shud be asking, why am i not at work.. well.. i PONTENG!!! haha.. seriously i need time get my life back on track...

my life have been off sometimes.. ok.. is most of the time.. and sometimes i jus wondered, is there more than life than jus scoring good grades and getting my dream cars, which is Skyline and mini cooper?? well.. i went to FBC on tuesday nite, coz got this pastor from City life Church, Melbourne is here in KL.. so they managed to get hold of him.. so went there.. and the 1st thing he ask is... WHAT IS UR PURPOSE?? and when he asked dat, he was looking straight into my eyes...

so wat is my purpose?? wat can i do dat can have impact on this world?? but, i dunno wat can i do...........

No comments: