Saturday, April 18, 2009

my plan vs God's plan

something somehow wonderful happen to me.. it makes me realized that the things that we plan, might not be the things dat God wants us to do.. makes me reflect on stuff or problems that I have been.. and seriously.. i felt that when things which doesn't comes my way, God is in control.. i felt relieved... i felt the peace somehow.. i jus noe dat, God is here with me.. weird things do happens.. things dat i also dunno how it comes about.. somehow, i know God is in control... i can ask myself questions dat other ppl would ask.. "did u see God handle ur problem".. well.. i cant see.. but i jus noe dat, the problem is solved.. and I believed is God who helped me... 

im somehow moody the whole day... somehow, ppl think that I have change.. i became more, introvert i suppose.. i somehow dun really like to tok.. and i can say.. weird feelings covers my thoughts again.. din noe which is true and which is false.. din noe anything..

at the end of this post.. i also dun really noe wat am i writing.. feeling down.. 

No comments: