Tuesday, January 26, 2010

feverish

haiz.. after some breaking sad news, no car to drive period, cleaning up store room, doing ntg at office, classes dat i doze off easily.. added new misery, feverish/flu..

well.. got to blame my office for dat.. coz, when one person fall sick, everyone will start to feel d same d.. looks like, im dead meat too..

feeling extremely unmotivated.. seems to be my down period again.. din noe wats going on with me.. tired is not a factor, but, unmotivated makes me tired and restless.. dun like d feeling of this (not emo), but, jus feel so erm... down, in a sense..

but.. wat can i do bout it? i guess, oh wait, "im sure" is the better term for it, PRAYER.. prayer can do wonders.. seriously wonders.. when we are connected to God in prayer, we will felt the peace, knowing dat God is in control.. its jus so amazing.. sometimes we got to face troubles, to only realize how awesome God is..

anw.. think i will rest early again.. really really tired from working and attending classes...

*PriestHead*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

jOkEr said...

erm.. i din noe dis post can help u to do ur assignment...

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I about the post should have more info then it has.

jOkEr said...

huh? anw.. so who are u anw?