Saturday, January 30, 2010

who am i?

who i really am?
identity crisis somehow
thought it has past long time ago
but yea.. its coming back again..

who is this person im in?
this person whom i dunno anymore
times past, people change..
and i dunno who am i anymore

will U find me, lead me and teach me
to be who u really want me to be
I cant do it without You
coz, without You, im lost

my life is jus so shit at the moment
but im clinging on to You
not gonna let my problems pull me from You
but im gonna see You solve it

sometimes it really needs trials
to see the mighty works of Your hands
when things are alright for me
I tend to forget who gave me these

After all these trials
I realize who i really is
and what i want in life..
That is You, Jesus

and after all these problems
I know what i must do and pursue
You make me realize things
that i think its over

*another writing session from priesthead*

No comments: