Sunday, January 24, 2010

Only You Lord...

when Im done, You are there
when things goes wrong, You are there
When giant came, You are there
Protecting me, giving me Hope

When i face problems, You came
when i need help, You came
When everything else fails
You never fails

What have I done, dat You love me so much
Nothing i can do, dat can repay You
Only my life, my all, I offer to You
Will you take my life..
Make me Yours, Forever

I have nothing else to offer
cause what I have is Yours
and nothing can beat
what You have given to me

Only You Lord, that can save me from my troubles
Only You Lord, that can pull me from within
Nothing else, that can do what You do
Cause there is only One Lord, One God, My Savior..
Thank You God..

Only You care, cause You see wats deep within me
Only You care, cause You understand everything
Only You Lord, whom You love me unconditionally
Thank You Lord, Thank You Lord
Thank You for everything

You answers my prayers
You gave me hope
when all seems lost
You open up Your arm
"its ok My son, I have you now", You said

Lord, im sorry for my sins
im sorry to dissapoint u every time
U love me, yet i still sin

God, guide me thru these days
it will not be easy
but U will be there
U will be there...


*facing stuff right now, and those words came to me.. i guess, wat i think and i wat actually face, is 2 different thing.. i thot i can.. but i cant. i guess dats all from me*


written from a person called priesthead.. i wonder y i choose dat name..

No comments: