Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY hols in sarawak...

after living on this earth for 24 years.. its my 1st time celebrating cny with my mum's side of relatives.. as in really 1st time.. not kidding or bullshitting..
i thought i will be bored, coz most of my cuzz are still small kid.. as in primary skul.. but somehow, it turn out great.. everyone mix around.. especially on the 2nd of cny, where everyone was present.. all uncles and aunties are there, all cousins.. everyone.. really enjoy those times bbq-ing stuff.. thx to my auntie who think of ways to get every cousin to mingle around, mix around.. and at the end of the day, 1st time in history, those of us who are older, went out for "lim teh" session.. really enjoy it.. joking around, fooling around, asking the deepest secret and all.. hahaha..


well.. its unforgettable.. well.. let the picture do the talking..



















My uncle bought 6 of those




















fire crackers!!














Family photo.. im behind the camera..














my crazy cuzzzzz!!

No comments: