Thursday, November 20, 2008

bz month ahead...

for many ppl, dec will be the month where holidays, rest, and more holidays.. but for me, is totally opposite.. haiz.. the fact that i have classes during dec does not makes it sounds fun, and assignment due right after TC camp makes it worst.. to add to those stuff, i have christmas practice almost every monday and wed night.. wowowowowowow!!! seriously, is hectic.. is bz, and really tiring.. but somehow, i felt dat is the right thing for me to do these things.. God gave me time, and i must give Him back a portion of it too.. not dat i will neglect my studies and all, but, God is my main priority.. and i will have studies take over my time with Him..

anw... internet connections these few days really sucks... is like, bad... but, nvm la... got use to it d...














I miss the "dim sum" at ipoh...

"can we go back there and eat ah Elaine??"
(as if she noes my blog.. lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRANDPA! I found your blog!!! Hahaha! And YES! Of cos we can go back! I wanna go back too. We MUST go back for foh san again. I miss the eggplant :P