Saturday, November 8, 2008

my car fixed.. and clean..... outside...

finally... after breaking my stupid car door handle, and my window thingy got stuck somewhere, and my door cant open.. went to fixed my car... well, thx to my buddy, reuben chew whos lame joke is really dat lame, got a place to get my car fixed.. nice and cheap.. hahaha.. well, it cost me 50 bucks, jus to get back the handle, stick back those windows stuff, and workmanship.. so.. done done done... ntg much to worry d...

well.. is good to have frens like him.. coz he got contacts here and there.. so dats coolz stuff.. better den me who dunno anywhere to fix car accept those expensive perodua car centre... hahaha... anw.. quite tired now..

studies is coming up next.... i mean sleep 1st onli start studying.. hahahahaha..

No comments: