Friday, November 7, 2008

meetings and meetings...

really felt drained after all the meetings that i have dis week... 1stly, on wed, had the business trip meetings during lunch time.. and it was mind draining.. there are alot of things that we are to confirmed.. somehow things changes n we have no choice but to accept it.. and.. not many ppl will be going for dunno wat sort of reasons also have.. somehow, im quite pissed with those reasons that they give.. but, ppl have different perspective and i do not want to pissed them off as well.. so accept their reasons and dun care..

somehow, quite pissed with some of my classmates as well.. i have already lots of things in hand now, and they still push me to be our class rep for that stupid PNC meeting.. seriously, i dunno wat PNC means.. but, i really do not want to take up so much things in college d.. im in the OC of the business trip, class rep for most of the tutorials.. which i dunno why they keep pushing me to do those things.. den somemore got committed in TC camp, worship ministry.. and i also volunteered to help out in a Campus Ministry in BU.. wow.. lots of stuff to do wei... Christmas is coming too.. assignment due dates are there.. somewhere near d.. even my lecturer was scared that we forget our due dates, so she posted on BB7(student website).. *&%*&*&.. lots of things wei... haiz..

but, i pray that God will give me strength... God will provide me with resources.. God will guide me throught the days.. and I believe He will!!


on a more happy notes, I AM GOING TO CAMERONS!!!!! finally, 3 days of pure rest and relax!!!

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

I believe in God's favor , and you clearly have that favor in your college.
Praise God for all the hardship and responsibilities. In the end you will be well trained in His ministry.
It's time to sharpen your time management skills. :)
God bless.