Saturday, November 1, 2008

a crazy little thing called.............

went to pjefc to watch the footstool players performed their play.. i would say, it is awesome.. the msg behind those sketches are clear.. toks about love, patience, do not assume.. love who the person is and not by the things they do.. love does not measured by plus and minus.. it is awesome.. wonderfully potrait.. and yes... know how to say sorry... hahaha...

and we cant communicate with dunno...not sure.. its fine with me... dat kinds of line... somehow those couples need to know how to express their feelings... and it jus makes me wonder wat has happen long long time ago... maybe not dat bad now.. well... i jus want to move on... focus on my studies... and jus pray dat God will guide me.....

I love u God........

No comments: