Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good friday

it was good.. i can say... although my thoughts stuck here and there, and i er er alot... but there is only one thing on my mind... giving my best to Him.. i have done it.. and I praise God for it.. Thank God...

im very much peaceful now.. "thank you" from the mouth of uncle Thin Fook actually makes me abit more calm, coz at least the church elder is not angry wif the worship today.. haha

There is much to learn.. is not easy to worship lead in church as it seems... coz there are alot of factors have to take into consideration...

I would like to thank all my worship team members for all their effort.. i shall thank them one by one...

in no particular order...


To Yang.. The chief Muzo who is capable of handling the music arrangement for 2nite.. I thank u for serving along side me for years now.. the way u can detect errors, and change some chords and beat to give a different feel of it really amazed me.. use ur talents for God... and ur passion towards serving God really amazed me sometimes.. thank u..

To Jon Woo.. The lone drummer of SWCC worship team.. without u, somehow it dosen seems fun... haha.. coz when u those weird beat, to make the songs sounds more energetic and more lively.. really amazed by how u play electric guitar.. those fingers are crazy fast.. and also, thank u for serving along side me for years too.. haha.. we are old now.. haha... Thank U

To Chris Chen.. My fellow worker in organizing the worship team.. really thank u for ur help, but i noe u wont read this.. ur sharing 2nite and yesterday nite really struck me.. and without ur help in advising me on how to do things.. i guess i will a blur worship coordinator... thank u so much..

To reynard.. u have a very good voice.. so give me back my shure mic.. haha.. although u everytime say that u are not ready to worship lead.. but i can tell u, from the way i see u, u are ready.. serious.. u are walking close to God now.. not like last time.. so try and take up one sunday.. im sure u are able to do good... and Thank u for singing 2nite.. u really harmonize well...

To Jethro... somehow i felt u have improve in ur playing.. very nice playing 2nite.. din make obvious mistakes.. but, u still can do better.. jus keep on practicing.. ur fingers can one day be as fast as jon.. haha.. Thank U

To Maggie.. this is the 1sy year u join the worship team.. but i can tell u... u play like PRO!!!... really.. ur playing does now show that u are a beginner.. serious.. u have good skills.. and i can tell u, u shall be a rocker for God one day.. those strumming from ur guitar will touched ppl's lives..
Thank U...

To Grace.. thank u for ur singing.. seriously, u have a great voice.. voice that most gurls want oso cannot.. haha.. so use ur talents for God.. be more confident in urself.. and ya.. thank u for correcting my english.. serious.. if not, it will be funny wif all the "and" and "then".. haha.. really thank U..

To Jo 'Anne.. finally i can hear ur voice loud and clear.. u sang well 2day.. really good.. and without ur help of asking ur mum to bring the candles, i guess we will be much pretty screwed up.. thank u for also helping me prepare the bread and the wine.. thanks... erm. wait, jus the wine.. the bread is from Yang.. haha... Thank U

To Mabel.. My pianist.. u played well 2day.. cant hear any mistakes from u.. so i guess is good.. hehe.. and also feel the song.. dat will make ur playing sounds better.. and thank u for ur effort for coming for practice despite u are tired from working... yea.. really thank u..

From the bottom of my heart.. Thank God, and Thanks Worship Team...

No comments: