Monday, March 17, 2008

tiredness

i jus came back from studying and yum cha session wif my classmates... haha.. dis few days duno why i so hardworking to college study.. maybe bcoz i wanted to score well in my finals... hmm... maybe onli la... haha...

today i dunno why i reached church so early... usually i reach like 7.30am sharp.. but 2day i reach there 7.20 like dat... so start to set up the musical instruments, jon's snare, my bass and amp... and guitar stands.. set up mics, do PA, den worship starts.. it goes well, jus dat i think my tempo is off here and there.. haha.. well, im jus not a drummer....

in TC, taught those kids about God is an unchanging God.. it keeps me thinking on how God's love for me is so everlasting..

dis few days, i have one of those worst moment of my life... i lost the enthusiasm, or the mood in doing stuff dat i love to do... somehow there is a feeling that keeps me from doing things... maybe is bcoz of............... but, i really pray is not... haiz...

practice for good friday is quite messy.. hmm.. dunno why.... haha...

anw... life is not easy as it seems..... im tired... will u keep accompany me???

miss it so much.................

No comments: