Saturday, March 8, 2008

wonderful day ahead.....

yesterday i slept late due to some personal reasons, which is watch drama, and play games.. hehe.. haha.. dats wat i always do when im bored and when i cant sleep at all.. jus dunno why.. hehe

woke up very early 2day.. at 7am to bring my mum for breakfast then go marketing.. dunno why i have i have to go every sat.. haiz.. anw.. yea, after sending my mum back, rush off to church for practice..

on the way to church.. i felt there is some heavy burden in my heart.. i dunno wat is our future going to be, in this country.. will there be a change?? will things go better or go worst?? life is full of uncertainty.. seriously, we cant predict wats going to happen... and also when i took up the post of the worship coordinator, things is not easy.. the chinese section has been interfering wif the things we are using and the place.. i really dun mind if they use the music room.. but they jus simply throw their stuff around and make it hard for us to move around in that room... i somehow that time just felt so burden.. then when i listen to the song by Calvin Tay from HGC, who is my mentor.. it goes like this

My Reason

You gently called me
Into Your presence
You always lead me
by still waters

Lead by Your spirit
Into Your courts with
Praise

I found my peace
I found my joy
I found my hope and my strength
My reason for living is You
Is not by my might
Not by my power
But by Your spirit O Lord
My reason for living is You


the part that really speaks to me is the chorus part.. start from I found my peace........ when i hear that part.. i was like, "yes Lord, U are the one that im living for.. through U i can find peace and joy, hope and strength..." tears jus running through my eyes.. and i suddenly just felt the peace of God is in me.. the peace that no one can ever take away.. yes.. there is still problems around.. but i jus dunno why.. i really felt God's peace.. I will also like to compliment the ppl from HGC for producing such a wonderful and anointed EP..

when i reached church.. yang was there d.. so i quickly set up my laptop, and the musical instrument.. then when the ppl arrive.. start to practice..

the practice is AWESOME... at least thats wat i think of la.. coz is good.. real good.. the musicians are playing very professionally..

enjoy today's section.......

No comments: