Thursday, October 16, 2008

hmm.. i rather be quiet and cool....

sometimes i dun understand why i can make ppl angry without i myself knowing it... hahaha.. dats weird... well, maybe i din noe something was too offensive to them gua... looks like i will have to keep my mouth shut during these times.. and seriously, i sometimes jus want to keep quiet and jus let the day past... being quiet sometimes makes me think more bout stuff.. dun rush into things.. haiz... maybe is jus me...............

life is not easy for me now.. each of my assignments im required to read some stupid thick article and all sort of things... recently i found out that my CRTP assignment require us to read this super long discussion paper.. is bout how fair value accounting.. some discussion going on and we are suppose to talk on that.. im like, those are pro.. we are kalefe.. those cheaplak ppl.. how on earth am i going to discuss on that paper!!! haiz.. somemore if can give our own opinion, got more marks... wth la... and now, all sorts of articles and books i have to read.... die lo....!!!...!!!....!!!>.....!!!!!! this is worse than PMR and SPM and those pre-U stuff.. i hate reading those stuff...!!!

No comments: