Saturday, October 18, 2008

things dat capture my eyes......

woke up, den went breakfast with my parents to this shop in ss2 where is "famous" for their noodles.. yea.. den went inside.. saw this girl....... chunted.. she is a waitress there la.. well, she looks more like from Philippines.. dunno how to describe.. but yea.. she is pretty........ wait.. more towards cute la... hahahahahaa....

den after breakfast, went to giant there to shop.. den saw another thing, which is the new Myvi SE.. i was like, wow.. not dat Myvi is my dream car... but, still better than Kancil... so went to have a peak inside.. well, is manual, so is my type of car.. den they change the stereo system i think.. looks different than the normal wan.. so shud be better i guess.. the front bumper looks cooler den the normal SE.. yea.. so my next car will be that.. coz cheap mar.... hahaha.. my mini cooper have to wait for few more years.........

No comments: