Friday, October 24, 2008

pale....

my frens say i looked pale 2day.. well, i din sleep much.. slept at 1am yesterday, wake up at 3 something.. fetch my parents to the airport, came back, already 5.30 to 6 like dat.. tiring wei...den i got class at 8am.. so dun dare to go back to sleep, might be late for class ltr.. so in the end, i din sleep.. keep myself awake by playing games.. went to college, ate the super hot nasi lemak to make sure im awake... bought myself chewing gum, for class ltr.. but in the end, i still cant concentrate in class.. my brains was not functioning.. and im emo most of the time..

at 12, went for meeting to discuss the business trips that we will be having next year.. i decided to joined the organising committee bcoz i noe i get to learn lots of things like preparing proposal, marketing, communications and sourcing skills to get things done.. and it will be good to have business network, which is quite good for my future, though im not really interested in business line.. but, since im in this course, might as well take this opportunity to learn more things den jus to sit back and let the comm prepare.. take the initiative..

so, was thinking of few places to go.. is either:-

Jakarta
Bangkok
Vietnam

ppl, can u all give me ideas on where shud we go, and it will be fun to be there??

No comments: