Saturday, October 18, 2008

ntg meaningful....

realized that the previous post are ntg meaningful and worth reading.. maybe bcoz when college starts, i think more about my studies.. which i think is bad.. coz we shud not put God 2nd.. rite.... yea.. but dunno la.. most of the things i blog about is my everyday life... what i went thru.. and din really put much thought into it....

anw.. went to my grandfather's bday dinner.. its been a while since i saw him.. and my uncles, aunties, and cousins... but, i cant click with them.. maybe bcoz im shy la.. and bcoz i seldom see them, so, got the weird feelings.. but le.. its ok.. at least know that they are ok.. hahaha... and my eldest cousins got a DSLR... the brand is Lumix, the lense quite big la.. but dunno good or not... coz i din see the quality of it.. but for me, either Pentax or Sony will be my choice....

well, it feels weird too when u see most of ur cousins bringing their gfs to all these family reunion dinner.. not dat i felt discourage or left out or wat la.. but u noe those uncles and aunties will somehow give "pressure" for me to bring my gf back, which of coz i dun have la.. so all of them keep say, in canto la "bring ur gf next year during reunion dinner".. haiz.. really wanna tell them not so soon la... cant forget the past, how to look to the future le... haha.. well, if they really wanna see.. i will bring my bass and my car there.. hahha.. my "wives".. lol...

the place where we had dinner is right bside a church, Grace Church.. where that time the worship team is practicing their worship... erm.. is a indon church.. well.. quite lively music, charismatic la.. but their eq suck... coz went they play, is ok.. but with singing and all, feels quite messy.. coz their music louder than the vocals.. den the eq of vocals is bad too.. hahaha.. well, not for me to judge.. well pray that they will have a great time of worship 2molo.. heard they practice "Still" in bm... or BI (bahasa indonesia)...

really addicted to Indon worship songs right now.. true worshippers' song is stuck in my head.. "Yesus", "Sungguh Nyata"... and of coz the voice of Sidney Mohede is really good..

although persecution is strong in Indonesia, but the faith of christians is rising.. they stand firm... To my brothers and sisters there.. will u all grow strong...

No comments: