Friday, October 24, 2008

holiday... not yet...

jus came back from subang.. went to library, yum cha wif frens... quite tired actually now.. but, dun feel like sleeping.. coz lots of stuff is on my mind.. well.. one of them is assignmnets.. im quite worried actually.. not dat i have not done enuf.. but, i jus dunno how to start all those craps...

well.. ntg much happen this week.. the onli thing i can rmb is being "fried" up and down, inside out, or anywhere u can think of, by my programme director.. she came in to our class.. ask lots of questions which none of my classmate can answer... (the 2 top students is in my class).. wanted to raise my points, bt, in the end, kena shooting again.. so basically, u tok or dun tok oso kena shoot.. hahaha... but, it kinda motivate me to study.. to really want to read more and "challege" her back.. well.. i will do it when i go class next week... hahhahaha...

anw.. have to write my reflective journal now.. basically is jus a diary regarding my lecture and tutorials or AIC... not AIG... (lame)...

and sending my parents off to the airport.............

No comments: