Wednesday, July 25, 2007

1 tiring day at work

Oh man.. 2day sux.. coz i have to been stuck in the jam for almost 1 hour.. and it really sux.. argh.. tiring, work like mad, everything oso gone crazy.. ARGH!!!

well.. dats basically how tired and frustrated I am.. coz of that stupid jam.. haiz.. wat to do?? KL is good, but the jam is terrible.. now nice if KL got no jam.. is the same as saying human have no sin.. which is impossible.. haha..

really dunno wat to write now, coz my brain jammed d.. cannot think much to write.. but one thing i hope now, that is to received her sms.. hehe.. hope that after i take bath, check my phone and saw her sms.. here goes.. going to take bath now..

la la la lalalalalalal...
lalalalalalalalalalal...
lalalalalalalalalalalala...
I love singing in the bathroom..
La lalalalalalalalalalala!!!!

Finish taking bath d.. jus as i expected.. she din sms me.. well have to hope for 2molo.. or later.. dun i get tired of waiting for her?? well, if any of u will ask this question, the answer is yes.. but, i noe one thing.. dat is true love waits.. well.. dunno is it the right meaning or not lo. haha.. but.. hope she got sweet dreams when she sleeps.. nitez..

I oso got to go.. hope i dun fall sick when i get up.. well some pics of me last time.. hope i got that hair back..

















oh my.. i do look more skinny than.. haha..

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

haha. i'm glad that you realized you were thinner.
So maybe you can exercise more while waiting? hehe.