Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thought of the day

Wow!!! is almost 12am and her bday is NEAR!!.. er.. so?? haha.. wish her happy bday lo.. thats all i can do now.. hehe..

Went to fetch the nepalease ppl to church jus now and dis guy, whom i dunno the name, telling me stuff about some nepalease do not want to come bcoz they want to go for a "drink".. is not normal yum cha, but beer beer kind of session.. ya.. it kept me thinking on how God have placed a God fearing nepalease among a big bunch of lost sheep.. I believed that God has placed a burden in His heart to reach out to his homies.. well keep him in prayer.. I believe God has his plans..

Anw, I oso thought of why God has placed me in Tripro Tech.. I am in a midst of lost sheeps..

Wait.. is time to wish her happy bday coz is 12am.. cont later..

Finish msging her.. wait.. i forgot, reynard oso.. cont later..

Done.. got 2 ppl's bday.. anw.. let me continue.. ya, im in the midst of lost sheeps.. coz almost all of my colleuges are collegues are muslim, and most of them smokes dat kind of thing.. i rmb the 1st day when i was there, i ask God, why does He wants to placed me there? I might be influenced by them, i might learn bad stuff.. But today, God somehow make me realised that I can be the influence, i can used my life as a testimony to them, so they can see that im different.. i mean in terms of characters those kind of things.. i also thank God although they are from different religion as I am, but God still use them to teach me somethings that help me alot.. Well, God can use anyone in anytime.. haha.. So i thank God im in Tripro.. not a very good placed to work, but ppl are friendly and nice..

ya.. and on my way back, the song amazing grace keep staying in my head.. it reminds me that im not worthy to be saved, im not good enuf for God, but God, by his Amazing Grace, sent Jesus to died on the Cross for me.. After being a christian for so long, like since form 4, I somehow still feel afresh when i rmb how God saved my life.. How God guide me through tough times in Scotland, and how God remains faithful in my life when i was so unfaithful to Him..

God, this is my prayer to U, Lead me.. and Thank You for everything, I might sin and sin and sin, but u are there to bring me up again.. I love U...

For u ppl who are non-christian, this is real.. this relationship between me and God is real.. try reading the bible, ask ur christian friends.. if u are feeling down, smoking can't help u, drugs cant help u, but God can.. The peace, is a long lasting peace.. Amen..

No comments: