Saturday, July 21, 2007

a brand new day..

Hi, dis is my 1st post on blogspot... last time it used to be in friendster.. but, ya.. now change d.. hehe..

It is a saturday today, but still have to wake up early to do marketing, not the subject marketing but going to real wet market to buy food for this week.. so ya, drove my KANCIL 850 EXS to Sg way market.. of coz wif my dad and sis.. when i reach there, a thought jus came to my mind that i actually din really go for marketing wif my parents d.. since beginning of the year, i keep on staying at home wif the excuses of being tired, or sleepy or watsover.. but 2day, though sleepy, i still wake up and go.. maybe a feeling that i din had for a long time.. a family "outing".. haha..

after that, came back home.. read comic for a while, den went out again to fetch my mum to her college.. den went to my dad's previous working place, den went to kl to settle my sis air-ticket payment.. after that, went to Jalan Sultan Ismail to find Menara Dion, where i will start my working place on monday there.. so went to check out the place and look for the nearest train station.. found it, then head our way to Low Yat Plaza.. I dun really like going there not bcoz of the place is not nice, but is bcoz i get to see all the notebook and desktop, but i cant buy it.. and my sis bought her 2nd laptop there.. it was ok in looks, but the specs are good, i was like, haiz.. jealous, but wat to do, im not stuyding overseas, my com still can use, though is in a bad condition, my cdrom rosak, system slow like hell.. but, what to do.. cant do anything..

2molo is her bday.. but i really dunno wat to do on her bday though.. like i cant do anything.. is jus like, there is nothing i can give her, nothing i can tell her except happy bday.. i actually ask her if she can tok at midnight with me knowing the answer is no.. besides dat i really dunno wat to do d.. it few more hours away onli.. wat can i do?? ARGH!!!!

dunno la.. i jus can only pray that she have a great bday 2molo.. it will be great, coz most of her frens are in church.. so they will sure celebrate for her wan..

Well, if "u" came across dis post, "Happy bday to U!!!!"

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

awww... thank you for wishing me... lol..