Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a break day 1

Wow.. finally i got another break from my usual day of work coz have to sent my kancil for service.. hmm.. waited for them to called my name.. den got it, check check and check.. den the bill is 152 bucks.. i was like OMG.. i dun have so much cash in my wallet.. so i have no choice but to take a cab back home and take some money and head back all the way to the service centre.. well.. thank God everything went on well..

Den after that, went to giant and bought some food back home as requested by my mum, den reach home, went out wif my mum to Focus Point to make new specs!!.. haha.. i got new specs too.. hehe.. it is quite nice.. and quite cheap though.. hehe

den after that have to rush all the way to fetch my sis.. well.. still like dat la.. no comments on dat..

What i actually felt happy was that on sunday, i actually got back my prayer to God paper.. well.. I wrote it last year and yaw eng pass it to us back on sunday.. welll well well.. it was funny though reading through my prayer to God.. but, as i read it, i felt that I have not done anything of it yet.. a particular one is about "she".. well.. still cant really move on after so long.. haha.. but, wat to do.. it was hard.. very hard.. den as i look through.. it is as if she is moving further and further away.. and now, im jus seeing her back.. seeing her moving away. well.. it is almost like dat everyday now.. our conversation was like, hi, how are u, bye, hows studies, hows life.. dats all. nothing much indept.. and, it is weird dat i dun received her sms as frequently as b4.. now, i have to crack something up to msg her onli she will reply.. it not, it is somehow impossible to sent me a sms jus like dat.. well.. its a miracle if she jus sms me like dat.. haha..

well.. enuf bout her.. guess all my post all sure bout writting bout her wan lo.. dunno why, but yalo.. haha.. well.. now is jus afternoon, most likely will continue 2nite..

No comments: