Saturday, July 28, 2007

A saturday

hmm.. i realised dat i need to find a good title for each of my post coz, its vain.. haha.. anw.. its been a bz sat morning, not so in d afternoon, and bz nite.. in the morning, have to wake up early to get some breakfast for me, den fetch my sis to kj lrt station, fetch eu wei, den go church for worship workshop..

We have the worship team from FGA KL to so called teach us some music stuff.. so yea, sit through the workshop and it was good.. den Suddenly Leroy ask the worship team for the month to play 2 songs.. well.. so i went up there, pick up that chunted bass.. and play.. well.. i din play properly.. due to nervousness gua.. so yalo.. make mistakes here and there.. but, learn how to bluff abit.. hehe.. after that is the afternoon story..

After the workshop, went for lunch wif church frens, den went back, pick my mum up to borrow her novels.. den collect my new specs, shopping in that nothing to buy small giant.. after that came back.. and sleeppppppp...!!!

Well, i think the intersting part is still the nite part where im suppose to fetch the nepalease to church.. got a sms from henry that there are 2 pastors waiting for me at Taman Bahagia.. so i drive my SLK(Small Little Kancil) to pick dem.. den suddenly i saw.. got 4 persons there.. i was like.. die lo, how la to fit all inside.. but, thank God that they manage to squeez inside it.. i was quite scared to drive fast coz if my car too heavy, sure very hard to drive fast fast.. so dis time i drive slow slow..

after that, went to the nepalease hostel to pick few more ppl there.. is the same person i fetch last week.. well, i kind of felt like in the family coz they always called me brother(coz they dunno my name), and he will try to tok to me.. well.. his english not that good.. so he add malay to spice up the conversation.. and thank God, we still manage to communicate.. haha.. dat is is miracle..

And today i went for their sermon where dis pastor is speaking.. so i listen listen, den he speak something in English.. "We are created in the image of God".. he repeated dat few times.. well it do struck me as i was sitting down listening to a language dat i cant understand, until he said that.. well.. it was a good reminder for me to noe that im created in the image of God.. haha..

Den fetch the same load back.. and now here blogging.. hmm.. wanted to msg her earlier, but dun have the guts to do so, and no topic to start.. but now regreted coz, she slept d.. well, normally she will sleep d lo.. haiz.. so cant sms her.. but i was really hoping she could msg me once in a while.. which is not happening la.. haha..

Argh.. have to prepare for 2molo bible quiz.. so have to see which question to pick to ask my teens.. hope dat i will have a good time kenaing dem.. hehe

p/s-why do i always mentioned about her in every single post.. hmm.. good question to think about

No comments: