Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Am I talented

jus came back from college, den CC's worship practice.. dunno why, 2day, i jus felt like dun have the joy in playing bass.. maybe bcoz im too nervous coz got few songs i cant play properly and keep on making mistakes like nobody's business.. dunno la.. felt weird throughout the practice.. haiz, hope 2molo will be better..

anw, i also jus ask myself dis question on my way back.. AM I TALENTED?? i really dunno?? coz i jus felt my performance are not really up to par, and is not consistent.. sometimes is good, sometimes is bad.. really dunno when can my playing really be consistent.. really disappointed at myself..

haiz.. and i've been sick for almost 2 weeks.. my nose cant stop leaking "water".. my classmates are kind enuf to keep on supplying me wif tissue paper.. for 2 weeks without failed, i will always ask "....(name), can i have some tissue??" den without fail, my frens will supply me wif packets and packets of tissue.. haha.. thank you ppl..

anw.. i will have to go have dinner now..

No comments: