Tuesday, October 9, 2007

my blog is not dead

haha.. well, my blog is not dead.. haha.. it was very long time since the last time i updated my blog.. coz due to some reason, i have n0t been blogging.. anw, since i got 3 hours of break b4 my next class, i shall write something..

Hmmmm.. nothing much really happens to me dis few months, the recent one is dat, my class started and i got lots of things to cope with.. can u imagine, after 4 months din touch my text books, and all my accounting books, i almost forget wat is accounting.. haha.. but, Thank God, i recall my memory fast enuf to get on..

Most of my lecturers sux, especially dis lecturer who teach Tax.. haiz, really cant explain how bad he is in teaching and explaining.. the only word i can rmb him saying is "pls ah, go back and read your textbook".. when we dun even have our text book.. so, dunno wat am i going to do about dat sub..

The other thing dat happens is I GOT A NEW BASS!!!!!.. is yamaha brand.. but sad to say, i haven got the chance to really play with it coz i din really play with it in church coz is not my turn, and in CC, which is Campus City.. i din play with it yet coz is not my turn too.. so.. see how la when i can play with my bass.. hehe

Hmm.. anw, i've decide to called my bass.. "15".. wonder why, keep wondering... haha.. but, if u noe, jus keep it in your heart..

I have to go now, coz i think there are class going on soon.. so better ciao b4 kena chase out..

HOC MUN!!, i update my blog ok??

No comments: