Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last class at bsf

Yesterday after my post, went to class.. oh man.. i was so damm sleepy.. haha.. maybe bcoz i watch tvb series on sunday nite until 2 in the morning.. ya.. so was like zombie.. especially in my HRM class.. cant stop yawning and dozing off.. haha.. i think ms daphne(my lecturer) saw me doing dat, and dozing, but she din say anything lo.. coz she noes im still listening.. hehe i hope.. ya.. after dat really tired class, went for lunch.. eat Chicken rice again.. maybe i dunno anything else to eat.. so makan..... tok....... haha.. den kacau my tax lecturer until he can rmb my name.. i was like WAT!! how can he noe my name.. haiz.. dis time die d.. going to suffer for the rest of my life in his class.. hehe..

Well, rush back after class.. bought my new FM modulator.. so now can plugged in my mp3 player in my car to listen to more songs.. yea.... den sleep for 20 minutes before i dragged myself out from bed to go for bsf.. had fellowship at Raju, which is not bad.. i mean the food there is nice la.. for a mamak la.. so makan makan, den hop into Han Tang's car and go for bsf.. wasn't really paying attention to the sharing (last class for bsf is the sharing by the members).. coz my one of my closest frens having some problems.. ya so smsing all the way.. but still managed to catch some of the things they shared.. hehe.. ya.. after dat, followed my dad to collect my car from the mamak there.. lucky nothing happens to my car.. den makan supper wif my dad.. hehe.. at the restaurant, met the RBS committee who was having their meeting there.. argh.. miss the times ups in cameron.. dunno hows everyone now.. coz no one logged in to circles d.. especially my mission trip members.. dunno how are they.. hope watever they do, dey will succeed..

ya, actually planned to cont watching the show, but realise i havent done my hw.. so try and do afap(as fast as possible).. manage to finished it.. den sleep.. hehe.. too tired d..

anw.. hope u guys have a great day ahead.. especially........ haha.. nah.. gtg soon.. class starting soon.. ciao

Signning off
jOkEr

hope she will have a great day ahead 2day..

1 comment:

david santos said...

Please!

Envía un Mail para la embajada del Brasil en tu País y habla de la injusticia que los tribunales en Brasil están cometiendo con esta niña.
Gracias. Viva la solidaridad entre los humanos.