Tuesday, October 23, 2007

thought of yesterday, today

finish my lunch an hour ago and now writting dis blog using elaine's laptop coz there are no available pc for me to use.. ya.. so use her laptop.. sad for her coz she have to go and print out her tutorial questions coz when she let me use her laptop, she cant read the questions.. aw... so sad.. haha.. anw.. dunno where is she now..

anw.. jus not the connection was totally bad coz i cant even open dis page.. but now is better coz i can enter.. hehe.. isn't dat great.. hehe..

anw.. was thinking bout few things yesterday while trying to sleep which makes me cant sleep until 3 in the morning.. wow.. dat was terrible.. had some weird dreams while sleeping too.. haiz.. there are few things really troubling me dis few days.. maybe things dat does not concern me much, but yea, still think how to go over it..

1) was thinking bout how my church worship team us going to operate without chen wee as worship director.. he has done a wonderful job in bringing the team back to life.. but without him next year, and mabel will be in rbs for a month.. dis look like jean is going to play by her own.. not only dat, but going to be her only.. hmm.. can she take dat up.. and there are some issues dat the worship team are facing, which i think is not suitable to write here.. how can we improve??

2) this is about our teens camp.. now, i really dunno and i have no idea on wat am i suppose to do.. we got no camp speaker.. are we going to have a camp without a spaker?? which is done before, or how?? dunno wat can we do.. hope dat God will provide us with all the things we need..

the last is about one of my bsf question.. " do u have anything during the past one year dat u give God the glory?" i repharse the questions as i cant rmb the full question, but this is basically wat it is about.. yea.. so was thinking bout how God has brought me through my ups and downs.. where downs are more dominant.. haha.. but, can a person really give God the glory during bad times??.. i rmb when bad things do happens, the 1st thing i did was to complaint to God why he has given me situations where i would not had think dat i will be there facing it.. its really a tough time for me, until now, as i look back, it still hunts me here and there.. i mean how can i get over it?? haiz..

until i was really tired at 3, i finally slept.. i dun think i have the answer for all these things now, but im sure dat he will provide..

well.. elaine's comp got no more battery d.. so.. better finish up this post.. ya.. ciao ciao...

No comments: