Wednesday, October 31, 2007

morning at Uni

Was suppose to have lecture at 8am, but was cancelled due to he ask us to find out information for our assignment.. so.. was in com lab as early as possible.. but, still haven start searching coz wanna do some personal stuff 1st.. like checking facebook and blogging..

sometimes i find it quite shocking where i can write so many things here.. maybe there is too many things on my mind which i dunno where to tell.. so by using my fingers, begin to write stuff and nonsense here.. yea.. so was thinking much yesterday nite.. but din think too long coz was too sleepy.. so finally knocked up at 11 something.. dats early for me.. haha

i jus finished watching d drama "on the 1st beat".. is d 2nd part of "police academy", which is shown in astro i think beginnging dis year.. well.. someone actually told me most of the part of the story.. so jus the last 2 episods.. well.. d ending was not dat nice la.. but it still a nice show which can make me think.. haha.. some drama is jus for entertaining.. but at least dis makes me think.. haha.. well.. i rmb in d 1st episod where dis police's gf went overseas to furthur her studies.. well.. it somehows remind me on the things dat happens in the airport when i went overseas to study.. it somehow still very fresh in my memories.. it was one of the saddest moment of my life, where to leave everything behind here and go there.. haiz.. but thank God im back here.. haha.. but somehow, my thoughts will lead me to her.. hmm.. how would i say it.. jus will think bout her whenever i saw things/someone dat will reminds me of her.. haiz.. den dun really feel like toking to anybody else for a few moments.. haha.. well.. dun really like dat...

nvm.. stop toking bout dat things d.. well.. no target for me at this moment.. coz unreachable target=no target..

so, no point.. haha.. nvm.. guess im confusing everyone who is reading dis post now.. haha..

Well, finally, wanna congrats Kien Kiet and Boon Heong for winning the danish open.. well, they played really really well in finishing up those veterans.. haha.. must win again in France..

and AC, start winning some games..

Both of dem wont read dis post.. ya, so dunno i write for wat.. haha.. (lame)

anw.. gtg and find some article for my assignment.. if not... DEAD!!

Signning off
jOkEr

hmm.. i wonder............

No comments: