Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dreams

Are dreams not true?? izzit dat dreams wont come true.. coz there is a pharse that says, " dream dat will come true, is not a dream". so is dat statement correct?? haiz.. really felt weird sometimes when i dream of something nice, it somehow wont happen.. haha.. nvm.. jus some weird emo kind of thinking.. anw.. dream of something nice yesterday.. i mean quite nice la.. haha..

anw.. was here early in college coz got meeting for our FA assignment.. well.. i have no idea coz i haven read the financial report yet.. nvm, will go wif the flow of the meeting.. so that ppl think as if i read it.. haha.. chun rite??

had the TC's teacher's meeting and we discuss bout things dat will be doing next year.. so was pouring my ideas.. well, hope it does help.. anw.. wat TC camp is one step closer to being done as we have one adult following us.. yes.. thank God for answered prayer.. now we have to pray for speaker and for campers.. and i believe if God wants us to have dis camp, he will surely provide.. Jehovah Jireh (do u noe wat he means).. read ur bible ppl!!!

i will be playing at CC service 2day.. on bass.. and dis song really keeps on plays in my mind yesterday and 2day.. the song is called.. "till i see u".. it was not a new songs, but the words really speaks to me.. let me see if i can find the lyrics..

Verse1
The greatest love that anyone could ever know
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

Verse2
With all I am I'll live to see Your kingdom come
And in my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

Chorus
I will live to love You
I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You

Verse3
You are a voice that called the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in you

Bridge
You alone are God of all
You alone are worthy Lord
And with all I am my soul will bless Your name

Signning off
Joker

Where are u??


No comments: