Friday, November 16, 2007

Reaching for U..

was listening to dis song.. reaching for u.. when i heard dat song.. it sounds familiar.. if im not mistaken is the song that yang choose for his worship leading.. yupz.. dat the song.. coz got alot of changing of key.. haha..

actually, dis few days was quite lazy to update my blog.. not bcoz i got ntg to write.. but things i dunno how to write.. sometimes things jus happens like dat.. haha.. i dunno how to write la.. i hope... really hope things will change..

hmm... wonder how those spmers are duing now.. yea.. i've faith in them for them to score alot of A's... coz.. they are smart.. haha..

tired again.. 2day have been planning to go out for movie.. everything planned.. haiz.. but all my fren suddenly ffk me.. haiz.. so no choice but have to cancel the plan lo.. haiz.. wat a day.. make my day moody.. haha

anw.. nothing really much happens to me.. jus dat i've not finish my assignment dat im suppose to finish by this week.. haha.. die lo this time.. anw.. ciao

Signning off
jOkEr

i wish everything will be like in 2005.. the year that i love most..

No comments: