Saturday, November 24, 2007

God will make a way

jus came back from yum cha after cg.. well.. din bring enuf money so jus ordered my usual drinks in mamak.. dunno why i dun really change.. haha.. since working until now.. haha.. each time i go kedai melayu or mamak, sure order dat drink.. haha.. maybe ntg else better to drink..

ya.. in cg, reynard worship lead.. and he choose the song God will make a way.. it really speaks to me as the camp is having some problems now.. i really dunno wat to do.. i keep finding way out.. i try to be as cool as possible, but some voice jus tell me im not as good.. but when i sang dat song, i realised dat God will make a way for us.. for everyone of us who believed in Him.. dis song actually is a song dat someone actually sang for me when im in dilemma.. and really.. i miss those time alot.. rmb when im not happy, someone is there to cheer me up..

something really bad happen to me dis morning when i buy breakfast for my mum and myself.. i really dunno how to overcome it.. and i really dunno who to tell.. haiz.. im so tired of being me now..

anw.. hope u ppl have a great weekend.. and Johanna, Phip 4:8.. rmb..

Signning off
jOkEr

when will those days be back?? i miss it.......

No comments: