Monday, November 5, 2007

more answers??

hmm.. cant concentrate well during class jus now.. my mind was wondering away, and i cant tahan the "jokes" dat my lecturer made.. it was quite funny, but, not for my mood today to laugh.. i kind of felt irritated by dat.. my mind was full of things, questions, dat i could not answer.. maybe not today.. but i hope, those answer will come to me asap.. really.. i really hope so..

was very quiet the whole day 2day.. lunch time, i almost bored Kiwi and Nicole to death.. coz both oso ask me why am i quiet.. but, nah, din really answer them.. jus dun feel like toking.. haih.. reason i blogged quite alot dis few days is bcoz there are things i really dunno who to tell.. there are problems, but as i scroll down my contacts on my phone, i could not find anyone suitable to tell of my problems.. and come to think of it, i dun really have any really close to heart frens where i can pour out my problems wif.. Jesus is there, but i cant really find anyone else.. maybe im not frenly enuf gua.. there is one sms kaki la, but if things get too personal, i really dunno who can i accountable wif.. haiz.. wat kind of fren am i.. real bad..

anw.. somehow do not feel like going back, coz once i reach back, thoughts will jus fill my minds.. but.. nah, no choice.. jus really pray dat i will get over those things fast enuf.. if God do not give me any answer, i hope He helped me forget it.. haha.. weird prayer..

gtg now.. tired of classes d.. began to feel sleepy.. dats it for 2day..

nitez
(although is onli 5pm)

Signning off
jOkEr

I really hope dat God will provide me a way out of this place..

No comments: