Friday, November 9, 2007

weird..

sent my car for service dis morning.. well, waited from 8.30 to 11.30.. exactly 3 hours for my car to be service.. coz they dunno why go test drive my car for 2 rounds.. ya.. so waited there for dunno how long.. anw.. when i got back my car, it feels better.. i mean can drive faster.. more performance la.. maybe bcoz of the wheel allignment and balancing.. so it makes it better gua.. dunno la.. but it feels nice..

emo time.. anw.. din get any reply from her until 2day.. well.. haiz.. nvm la.. oledi biasa wif dat.. 2molo going to see her.. for some occations.. but, hope she wont feel angry when she see me.. coz like dat i rather not go den to go lo.. maybe last time i din care bout her feelings, now i do.. haha.. weird weird weird...

anw, wanted to post some pic but i forgot to bring my thumbdrive to college 2day.. so forget bout it la.. haha.. anw.. gtg d.. some jokers waited for me 1 hours jus to go for lunch.. haha.. anw.. ciao ciao

Signning off
jOkEr

when will she reply?? when??

No comments: