Monday, November 5, 2007

answer??

For the whole day yesterday, which is a sunday, i was asking for some answers to some of my questions dat are really bugging me.. it has been really distract me from worshipping properly, from studying and many other things.. i realise dis few days, i have not been focusing on the things im suppose to do.. and that thought jus came into my mind most of the time.. i really hope i get an answer to those question asap.. sometimes i jus hope dat God will give me an answer directly den to give me hints here and there, coz i dunno is dat a hint or not oso.. haiz
i was sick the whole day on sat, after coming back from worship practice.. i got an severe headache.. i mean real bad.. yea, so i was jus lying down, trying to fall asleep.. den i jus thought of last time when i fall sick, dat person will jus be there to ask me to get well.. erm.. jus some normal things, but dunno why dat time i felt so special about it.. haih.. maybe is jus those time of happiness.. haiz.. too bad, time has gone...
on sunday, really played my best for worship, trying not to be distracted at all.. i think im the only musician is moving around.. haha.. coz, i boring if i jus stand there and play.. and yang keep changing his guitar here and then.. haha..
on my way to college, heard this song from Casting Crown, Voice Of Truth.. is a song which really reminds me of who am i listening to.. izzit the voice of the evil one, or the voice of God.. the evil one tells me dat i will fail, but God, tells a different story.. is a really nice song to hear, the lyrics jus struck me..
Was browsing through the photos taken by my phone.. well, pick some nice pic and post here..




This is my car key....










Hoc mun typing stuff into his laptop.. this is when we are having camp comm meeting
















This belongs to my students.. kasihan the dog..



Dun ask me how they come out wif this.. anw.. dis are my teens....
gtg now.. class starting

No comments: