Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Am i feeling better?? Shud I change church??

Well, finally got an msg from her which she sounded angry.. ya, but nvm.. looks like is time to let go of stuff which i cant control.. hope everything will be fine when 2day is over.. i dun think i would want to msg her dis few days.. let her anger cool down 1st la..

i finished my 8am class early, so went wif those january intake ppl for "breakfast" at Kopitiam.. well, is good to noe more ppl rite.. ya, so was like chit chatting and my reputation nearly gone.. haha.. but it was fun toking wif them.. so ya, went for lecture after dat, and i nearly slept.. coz was too tired.. and she was boring.. so, trying very hard to pay attention in class.. but cant.. and my mind was full of that stuff.. so still trying to forget..

reuben come and find us during lunch time jus now.. ya, he is working like "mad" now.. haha a long time din see fren.. well, good fren i can say when me, him, neoh, leonard chua hang out most of the nite in subang doing stupid things.. well, dat was the past.. miss those 2 jokers.. haha..

holiday coming, but more assignment pilling up.. now is time for worrying.... haha.. hope i can let go all these stuff dat is going.. well.. thank God!!

dunno whether is there any CC dis week coz holiday.. if got, wish to bring my church worship team to go there for a visit.. coz they can observe how those ppl play..

was thinking bout some stuff in mind.. shud i change church?? i mean really, as i look at the things dat are happening around me, i somehow felt dissapointed.. not at them, but at myself.. the thing is, i cant actually communicate much wif dem now.. really praying very hard now.. maybe i shud wait till after chen wee come back from his back packing 1st.. i think the way i do things now is making most of the ppl around me feel mad at me.. maybe of the words i say or the things i do.. maybe my attitude.. basically, i dun think im actually "qualified" in being their teacher.. yup.. is jus me dat is being weird.. well.. i really dunno wat to do now.. feel like changing to HGC though.. a church that is started by ps ryan.. they ask me to visit dem, but until now cant find a suitable time to go there.. maybe one of dis week, will go there.. wat shud i do.. the things that are really holding me back from switching church is the "kam ching"(cantonese), the worship team, and TC.. dis 3 is really holding me in SWCC.. dunno la.. how will i handle this problems.. maybe i shud consult ps ryan, or calvin tay.. haiz..

well.. got presentation later.. better prepare soon.. and of coz, play my facebook 1st.. give some advice on the matter of changing church.. i really need alot of advice on dat..

signning off
jOkEr

wat can i do now?? i've pray.. i better pray more...

No comments: