Monday, November 12, 2007

A post about a fren

2day.. dis post of mine will be toking about a fren of mine.. well.. quite close fren of mine.. and her name is Jane Loke Yuk Jing. yes.. is u jane.. haha.. well, since my previous post are all emo-ness, i shall write something diff..

well, i met her in my skul form 3 trip to cameron, where after pmr those teacher organize these trips to bring us to look see look see.. well, dats when i noe her, but not dat close la.. coz i got my own groups of frens, she oso have her own groups.. i rmb sneaking out at night to go mamak.. dunno u went or nt.. cant rmb.. haha.. dats form 3..

Well, form 4, din tok much to her.. coz diff class mar.. smart student get to go pure science class, and d not so smart ppl have to go sub-science class (no offence to those in arts, is jus a comparison between pure and sub).. but still got say hi and bye..

in form 5, while i was having my Bible Knowledge class, i saw her popping into the teacher's hse.. i was like, eh, wut u doing here??.. haha.. i was wif the same bible knowledge class wif her.. haha.. funny.. but dunno why she everytime come late, den miss yeo always like marah her.. but she still get A1.. haih.. genius..

after spm, i went for rbs, came down, go lepak in form 6 for one month, den decide to do CPU in taylors.. one day while chatting wif her online, she ask me where im i going to study, i told her taylors.. den she say she is studying there, doing a-levels.. so yea, must ask her to bring me for lunch.. hehe.. den she say she will bring me to dis place called campus city.. i was like, "huh, is dat a cult?".. haha.. it turn out to be a place where i really grow alot.. haha..

She serves as a keyboardist, den move on to be a worship leader.. serving wif her is fun.. i rmb we had dis group dat always on the same team 2gether.. me on bass, Jane on Keyboard, Ariel on Electric, Sarah on another keyboard, Aaron on drums and Lawrence on Accoustic.. all of us most of the time always play 2gether.. haha.. syiok la.. haha.. den Calvin Tay will be worship leading wif Ern Suey and Pei Teng..

I actually learn alot from her, although she is same age as me.. but her thinking are much more mature den me.. i rmb when i start to have a relationship, she give me alot of advice, and all.. den when i faces alot of trouble wif that relationship, when i was in oversea, thank God i had a fren who will listen and pray for me.. well.. Yea Jane.. Thank u for being there.. hehe

anw.. wanna see some pic of her?? haha..















anw.. dis is jane.. hehe.. and dats me wif spike hair..

yup dats all about her..

Signning off
jOkEr

1 comment:

Jane said...

TAKE THAT PIC OUT!!! ahhaha..i look so 'chan'. hahah..but thanks! i have a whole post to myself! so touch-ed.