Tuesday, November 20, 2007

too many things

argh.. there are really too many things on my mind rite now, dat makes me cant sleep. really dunno why.. once i lie down on my bed, thoughts jus come to me.. makes me hard to sleep, get up try to do some work, lagi cannot, coz too tired.. haiz.. dunno why dis happens to me most of the time..

Things im worried..
1) that 'thing'
2) my studies
3) my assignment
4) TC camp, alot of things not confirm
5) dat thing again..
6) wat am i suppose to do

haiz.. im jus so not me rite now.. jus dunno how to change the situation.. i rmb something.. Cast all ur cares upon Him.. hmm.. that will help.. yea.. trust God..

Went to visit Caleb jus now.. well, when i was there, the doctor is giving him an injection.. well, he cried, like poor little baby.. but rite after dat, he seems to be normal.. his mum told me and my dad dat, although he was crying, he still wanna see how the doctor poke him.. i was like, he is insane, haha.. but dis boy really teach me a great lesson.. on how to be brave to face the problem no matter how "painful" the poking is.. really.. I learned alot of things and really, Caleb really thought me on how to trust God like child like faith.. if we can have faith in God like a child, God will really bless us.. coz child like faith is really believing whole heartedly.. yea.. dats the thing most ppl forget.. And he is so CUTE!!.. when he called me "koko".. haha.. so cute, den when he say bye bye.. really wanna pinch his face.. haha.. really cute.. anw.. those of u who are reading dis post, pls cont to pray for him.. he is getting better d.. but, still need our prayer..Thank u..

2day's class was bad.. my taxation tutorial is going bad.. i seriously dun understand a single thing that joker was teaching.. haiz.. duno how am i going to pass dis module.. really need God's help.. really need!!!..

was chatting wif san.. haha.. everytime ask me question dat is so direct.. haha.. but nvm la..

anw, now trying to find stuff for my presentation 2molo.. hehe

Signning off
jOkEr

God, i cast all my cares and worries upon U.. pls help me to go through them.. having a major stress rite now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.