Monday, November 19, 2007

untitled

wat a day after church yesterday.. well.. after service, went to buy breakfast for my mum den sent her back coz my dad is in termerloh.. den rush to EFC coz i thot i was late.. mana tahu yang is later den me.. so have to wait till he comes to open up d gate.. ya.. uncle steven from penang gave a talk on outreach.. yup he was good.. really enjoyed his sermon.. after tc.. yang and me sent him back to his hotel.. had a nice chat wif him during the journey.. really thot dat we are going to have captain ball.. den who noes most of the ppl cant make it.. haiz.. dunno why.. announced d but cant make it.. haiz.. nvm.. wat to do.. so wait until 3.30pm, not many ppl came, so we jus ciao back lo.. ntg else we can do..

not much things going on dis past week bcoz i dun have classes and ntg special happens.. so, really had ntg much to blogged about.. went yum cha wif my frens around 9 something like dat.. come back, had a hard time trying to study, so i jus forget about it and go to bed.. dunno how am i going to go class without my hw.. haha.. but nvm, i biasa d..

anw.. din have much 2day... maybe later got more.. ciao

Signning off
jOkEr

Thank God dat at least one of my hopes actually fulfilled..

No comments: