Tuesday, November 6, 2007

jOkeR

i was being a jerk for the whole nite yesterday.. well.. maybe bcoz of my new found attitude dat is so &&$% dat im jus so tired of being me.. maybe i did pissed someone off yesterday, and really, dun like d way i am now..

i somehow got an answer yesterday.. i dunno is dat d one, but, at least i know im in deep trouble.. weird case scenario.. din noe how to put it in words, but, feel so bad bout it..

Thank God dat i felt much more better 2day, den yesterday which i force myself to sleep so dat i dun have to think so many things.. now im jus worried bout one thing.. is she really mad at me now?? i msged her, but no reply.. wonder how is she..

din noe wat to write.. maybe i shud not write so long 2day.. but if things are really going the way i hope to, i hope, she will forgive me...

Well, is too early to tok bout bday's present for me, or wish.. but, if i get to choose, i choose to have a present that will make my thoughts/troubles/worriedness/jerk-attitude, go away.. dats the things i hope for.. i felt bad..

though u may not noe who am i writting about, jus wish to say sorry..

Signning off
jOkEr

Sorry for all the shit things i did to make u angry.. will u forgive??

No comments: